I figure since I didn't blog 2 years ago, I should share these. This was Addie's 1st Halloween and of course, she wasn't too into it. However, I was and I dressed my 2 darlings as a pair, thinking that would be my only year to be able to do it. I was so happy this year when I told Logan that Addie was going to be a cheerleader and he replied, "Well, instead of being a Power Ranger, I'm going to be a Football Man with Addie." The Cowboy and Cowgirl were so cute and looking back, they were so little and I remember thinking that Logan was so big! Anyways, I just wanted to share these and take a little trip down memory lane...
This stands out in my mind as Addie was not into Halloween until the end of the night when she saw the candy. Knowing Addie now, it doesn't surprise me at all as she is all about getting a sucker and finding her some gum. As a matter of fact, we asked her what she was going to say on Halloween night this year and she said, "Trick or Treat...You got some gum??"



0 comments:
Post a Comment