Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween is FUN!!!!!

Well, we have been counting down to Halloween ever since October 1st and the day finally came. We have had a great week carving pumpkins, gathering candy, and getting our costumes ready. The kids had a great time last night trick-or-treating and they got lots of candy to go with it!! I had a lot of pictures and I couldn't choose. So, you can just scroll down and enjoy...

Pumpkin Carving...Daddy decided it was too cold to carve the pumpkins outside so he chose the kitchen table. You can imagine the mess and then we ate spaghetti to top the pumpkin mess off!!!





Rah, Rah, Ree...Go TITANS...
It's time to Trick-or-Treat...



The kids were thrilled to be trick-or-treating with their sweet friend Karissa...




After the fun, Logan knew he had to play some defense for his candy against his Daddy...


Addie dug threw her candy to make sure she had enough suckers and gum. The girl loves suckers and she is always trying to get her teeth on some gum. This is why her mommy no longer buys gum anymore but if she sees you, she will probably look through your purse for some gum or at least ask!!
So, we had a great Halloween this year. I told Logan we were going to have another little one to dress up with next year and he has already decided that he wants his brother (don't know that yet) to be a Dalmation, Logan will be the Fire Chief, and Addie will be a firegirl! So, he's got it all figured out for us for another year...
Quick Note: I posted 3 posts this morning. I don't know what has gotten into me but make sure you scroll down so you don't miss anything.

0 comments: