Sam had his first "real" bath last week. Yes, it took his cord nearly 5 weeks to fall off. I was glad it finally did and so was Sam because he loved his first bath and every one since! I don't think he has cried once! He's growing so fast! Just take a look at that tummy and those chubby cheeks!!He's doing great and he is still sleeping through the night for me! Seriously, I didn't think it was possible for that to happen but the day he was 1 month, he slept the entire night and he is still doing it. I'm NOT complaining!
Anyways, here is Sam relaxing with his first bath...
Friday, May 1, 2009
It's Bathtime!
Posted by The Dodd Squad at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey J-Rae! I saw this link on your facebook. I love the pictures of all three of your babiess!
So jealous that Sam is sleeping through the night for you! Landon turned 8 weeks yesterday and we still have a 3 a.m. wakeup every night. Addie started sleeping through the night at about this time, though, so maybe this is our lucky week ;)
Post a Comment