A couple of months ago (I think February), Logan wanted to plant a seed from a red apple he was eating. We did and much to our suprise, it grew and grew. We have repotted it a couple of times. Logan repotted it again over the weekend in this sweet pot he made for me on my first Mother's Day. I never knew how much a handprint could mean until we pulled that out the other day and we compared hands! Anyways, look at his apple tree! We plan on loving it and nurturing it so we can hopefully plant it in the yard one day. They are studying plants in his Kindergarten class. He wanted to take it for show and tell but I knew it wouldn't make it back home in good condition. So, I took some pictures and e-mailed them. I thought I might as well post them on our blog. We just might get another picture of Logan in 10 years (he'll be 15!!!!) standing by a healthy apple tree in our yard. Wouldn't that be cool!!!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Logan's Show and Tell
Posted by The Dodd Squad at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment