Sunday, May 3, 2009

PINK, PINK, PINK!!

This is Addie's favorite book right now. I have to read it to her at least once a day. Really, she knows the story almost word for word so I don't understand why she insists on me still reading it to her. It is a super cute story! The weather has been non-stop rain for the past several days. If you don't know about Pinkalicious, it's all about a little girl who makes PINK cupcakes with her mom on a rainy day. She eats way too many and turns PINK! So, on our rainy day, Addie and I made our very own version of Pinkalicious cupcakes. It was a lot of fun! Addie told the story as we made them and we had to read the story once we got them in the oven. She also insisted on wearing her pink princess dress along with her crown...so cute!!




Do you think Sam really understands what he is in for? Addie was sad that Sam wasn't going to get to eat a cupcake. I told her I was eating one for him and she said "Oh yeah...the milk will be pink for him". She's so funny!!

We waited for Logan to come home from school to indulge in our PINK cupcakes. He was excited he got to have a cupcake (especially before dinner!) but I do think he was a little green with envy, just like Pinkalicious' brother!
I guess we have done a good job of eating our PINK cupcakes in moderation because no one has come down with a rare and acute case of PINKITIS...at least not yet!