Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hunting Clues to Find the NEWS!!!

We had a big surprise for the kids when Logan got home from Karate. We sent them on a scavenger hunt and the clues led them all over the house. They followed the clues to find the NEWS...








And this is where the final clue led them....

to our empty (other than the torn down baby furniture and other odds and ends) room that now had the baby basinette set up, filled with balloons and a stuffed animal for each of them.
And each stuffed animal was tagged with a special message...
That's right...WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY IN MARCH and the kids were excited to hear the news!!!

Addie doesn't really understand but Logan was very happy to hear and then share the news. He came up to me during lunch and asked if he could kiss the baby in my belly. I let him and he got peanut butter all over my shirt. I laughed about it and he said "It's ok Mommy, the baby needed some peanut butter and I gave it to him." Yes, it's a him to Logan but he assured me if it was a girl, he wouldn't hit her. I assured him that if it was a boy, he wouldn't hit him either!



So, we are excited about this new adventure and we will keep you up to date as things progress...

6 comments:

Aunt Sally said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey J-Rae! Hope you are well...obviously you are! :) I'm so happy for you and your sweet family. Congratulations and many blessings to you all! Love and miss you~Misty

Claire said...

Ohhh---super-cute!!! I'll bet you are ALL so excited!

DianneM said...

Yeah! Great news J-Rae. I am so excited for you.

DianneM said...

Yeah and Congrats. I am very excited for you

Kelly said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I wouldn't mind a 3rd one myself!