Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kindergarten Funnies

There have been some things that have made me laugh and smile through Logan's first couple of weeks of Kindergarten. His teacher is always so great about sharing them with me too! So, there are a few that I just have to blog.





This is Logan after his first full week of Kindergarten. Yes, we had some "boo-hooing" in the evening because the boy was so tired. All in all, he did wonderful. He comes to my room every afternoon and on this afternoon, I noticed he had something on his forehead, along with a big smile on his face. The more I looked, I realized it was a BIG LIPSTICK KISS right there on his head. How fun is that!! I tried to get a good picture but it wouldn't show up too well on my camera. I asked Logan what he got the BIG KISS for..."Um, I guess Mrs. G really likes me or something".





And for another funny story...


We are on the way to school one morning and he tells me a little girl has been chasing him on the playground. I think it is cute so I ask him to tell me about her. This is what he said...


"Well, she is really cute. She wears really nice clothes to school." Seriously, is he already noticing her clothes. So, I asked him what her name was. Logan says, "I don't know. Today, I'm going to turn around, hold my hand out, say STOP, what's your name?" And he did...he knew her name by that afternoon.





And this is the cutest one...


They are learning about manners and such in class. His teacher is always so very complimentary of Logan and says he does very well with his manners. (sigh of relief from me) A big thing they really work on is asking to use the restroom rather than saying "I gotta pee" or "I gotta potty" (and we say a lot of that around our house since we just went through potty training Addie)


So, on the playground, Logan comes running up to Mrs. G and asks, "Can I go potty?" Mrs. G says "How do we ask to go in Kindergarten?" Logan looks all around and thinks for a minute. Then he says, "Um, I gotta go POOP!" Mrs. G giggles and says "In that case, you can go now."





Oh how I love Logan but what a boy he really is!

0 comments: