Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's been a LONG time...

since I have sat down to blog. I am motivated tonight (for some strange reason). I thought I would just bring you up to date with the pictures I have taken over the last couple of weeks. Otherwise, I think I might get overwhelmed and turn the computer off!! So, here is a few of the things that we have been busy doing...

Logan worked SUPER hard as a Junior White Belt (he graduated from Cubs) and has now earned his Junior Yellow Belt. Go Logan!!



Grammy and Papa Skip came to visit with a BIG PUMPKIN SUGAR COOKIE from the one and only MERIDEE'S in Franklin. It was YUMMY! (but how would I know??)


Logan got new Scooby "Dude" jammies and Addie got her first Princess Pajama Gown. Oh how I need at least 4 more because I can't convince her to wear anything else! She is totally convinced she is a princess in her real-life!

And this is my favorite...
We took dinner to David at the Fire Station and I just happened to have my camera because I had been on a field trip with my class.






So, I'm a "little" tired but have been feeling better since I am out of the first trimester. The kids just make us so happy and we are so happy to have another. They amaze us with the things they say and do. I have to tell you that this pregnancy is great because Logan actually gets that I have his baby brother or sister in my tummy. He asks me daily how the baby is...what is wants to eat...what it is doing and he constantly reminds me to be careful because he doesn't want me to hurt his baby. He gives me a hug and kiss every night and says "that is for both of you". He has picked out some pretty funny names. It started with Marcus, then it was Elijah, and the best yet has been Harold. So cute!!
Well, I finished another post! I'll try to keep up the trend but I can't promise anything!

0 comments: