Logan is now officially a Kindergartener. He had his Pre K graduation last night! It was such a sweet ceremony. It just made me even more grateful for the wonderful experience he has had at New Hope. His teacher and all the other staff were just amazing. He has learned so much in the year he has been there, not just academically but he has made some sweet friends as well! I am sad because these years have gone by so fast!! I'm not ready to have a Kindergartener yet but he is ready to be one. I am at least very excited to have him at school with me. That will be a real treat!! Here are some pictures from his big night!! The program was awesome. Logan's class did a very sweet version of "The Little Engine That Could". He was the teddy bear and he was a great one!! At the end, all the graduates marched in with their cap and gowns, received a diploma and then they all sang a cute song..."Kindergarten Here I Come"!!


I think Logan has a little crush on the little girl standing next to him in this next picture. He told me everyday after school that I had to watch Madison during their play because she was SO awesome. I heard this everyday for 2 weeks. One of the first things he said to me after the play was, "Did you see Madison? I told you she was awesome." He has always told me that he is going to wait until after college to worry about girls...what happened??




