Saturday, May 17, 2008

All Tired Out...

It's just that time of year and I am so ready for summer break. I think we are "ALL TIRED OUT"!



We decided to go to the rodeo on Friday night. I won two free tickets for milking a cow on a field trip to the Ag Center a couple of weeks ago. So, we figured why not give it a try. It was the kids first rodeo and it was a lot of fun!! Logan was excited to see the bull riding and the bareback riding on the horses. Naturally, the bull riding was last so it was a late night...



Here is Cowboy Logan enjoying his first rodeo...




And, here they are checking out the horses...

Here is Cowgirl Addie enjoying her first rodeo...




And this is the end of our first rodeo experience..."ALL TIRED OUT"!!!


Why else are we tired out?? Well, baseball season has been a lot of fun but I'm sad to say it is over for this Spring season. It has been a great experience and we are so proud of Logan!! He had his last game and then enjoyed a picnic with his team where he ate cupcakes and then got his very first trophy! He is so excited that he is sleeping with it!!






Logan had a busy day from Karate to baseball game to baseball party. As you can now see, he is also "ALL TIRED OUT".


3 1/2 school days and counting because we are "ALL TIRED OUT"!!