Sam Cooper is such a fun burst of energy. He makes me laugh every single day of the year. I wish I could remember all of the funny things that he says. (Again, why did I take a blogging hiatus?) Even though I can't remember all of the funny things he has said over the year to make us laugh, I can remember the many things that I love about him...
- He is a super hero in disguise.
- He loves to do gymnastics, even if he lands with a hard thud.
- When he tells a story, he puts his hand on his hip and nods his head back and forth to be sure you know just how serious he is about the story he is telling you. Recently, he is telling everyone he is not going to Kindergarten but he IS playing baseball. (Since baseball is way more important than Kindergarten.)
- He gives big hugs and kisses at the most unexpected times, when I am cooking dinner, working on the computer, painting my nails, I could go on and on. You really just never know when you are going to get some love from the little man. I LOVE that!
- Speaking of little, we absolutely cannot call him little. He will correct you in a loud voice..."I NOT WITTLE, I AM BIG...HUGE...I AM!"
- When I tell him I love him, he responds (in a loud voice again), "I love you MORE!" (with the very loud accent on MORE)
- Did I mention he is LOUD?
Do you see why I am so happy that I get to spend my days with my little (I mean big) man? I love my Sam man!


0 comments:
Post a Comment