Addie turned 7 so it gave us a great excuse for a fun filled weekend all about Addie!
She woke up and had her #7 pancake!
After her happy day at school, we had a sleepover with her cousin and another one of her good friends. It was a sweet sleepover...with an emphasis on the "sweet" thing...
The kids built their very own cupcake ice cream sundaes...
which was a lot of messy, yummy fun until Addie's decided to topple over during the Happy Birthday song with 7 lit candles on top. Thank goodness the firefighter was home!
Did I mention messy fun?
I came back to clean up the mess and I spotted this really cute 3 year old playing in the sprinkles...
And then it was present time...
We took her on a scavenger hunt around the house to find her present from us.
A Taylor Swift Picture...at least that is what she thought (and she was perfectly happy!) until she read the note...TWO TICKETS TO SEE TAYLOR'S CONCERT, RED, in September. Then, she was speechless.
I found something new that is on my list of favorites...LED light up balloons. They were a hit at bedtime...oh wait...they really just gave them something else to play with. Bedtime was not until 1am.
And the birthday weekend just continued with a family party to celebrate these 2 pretty cousins...Claire and Addie...born 1 year and 5 days apart.
I would say it was a successful birthday weekend! Thank you, God, for our sweet and sassy 7 year old Addie and 6 year old Claire!


0 comments:
Post a Comment