Our weekend has come and gone but we are officially in the Christmas Spirit.
We found our tree...We had Breakfast With Santa at Church. It was such a great time!
(Sam wasn't so sure about Santa but he hung on for a few minutes until he lost it...as you can see!)
nu=3235>6::>268>WSNRCG=344;965435326nu0mrj.jpg">
I would love to know what they are saying in this next picture.
I would love to know what they are saying in this next picture. (I do know that Addie asked for Fancy Accessories. She is so into Fancy Nancy these days. Logan asked for a football jersey, Wii game, and a "moken" (remote) control car. And Sam asked for his mommy to please remove him from Santa's lap quickly!!!)
And after Breakfast with Santa, David and I shopped until we dropped...all in one weekend! Oh how I love, love, love this time of year!
Hope you are enjoying this holiday season too!
**Just ignore the links that are with the pictures. I couldn't get those to go away.**



0 comments:
Post a Comment