Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a nice Thanksgiving with my family at Grammy and Papa Skip's. Not all of the kids could be there but we had extra family that we don't normally see for Thanksgiving.

David and Logan went hunting. No deer but Logan LOVED it!
Sam was sleepy. I tried to keep him up to eat with everyone. Oh well, I still love this picture of all of us!

Of course, we made our Oreo Turkeys.




This is my cousin, Skip's nephew, and his girlfriend who came all the way from Florida. So good to see them!
My mom and her brother, Uncle Bob. He is one great man who just had a big birthday too! It was fun being able to celebrate!
And this is Uncle Bob's wife, Aunt Janice, who is a super host! I love just her!
Sam and his Uncle Dave
Me and my sis
2 Handsome Brothers
Hangin out, watching TV with the daddies
The Sharp Fam
Skip and Bobby
Sam stayed awake for the first 2 minutes of dinner, then I gave in and he went to dream land so we could all eat in peace. At least I got a picture!

I really wish I could do this...
There you go...we had a great Thanksgiving. It made me thankful for the time off to spend with family and count my blessings. However, we did miss spending the day with David's family but we will look forward to next year!!!
Can you believe it...I posted Thanksgiving nearly a week after. Yay for me!

1 comments:

Allison said...

love those cute little turkeys! when i have kids i need to remember those!