I finally gave in and took Sam to have his cute, curly baby hair cut so he now looks like a cute, cool big boy (makes me sad!). It was very hard to get rid of his precious, perfect curls. David has been over them for a while but I just recently got tired of seeing him with his hair down to his nose. I know he was tired of it too!
Here you have the before shots. Our children have so, so, so much hair. Logan's hair looked just like this when he was 1. As a matter of fact, if you could not see Little Miss Addie in the back, I could easily tell you this was Logan when he was 1 and it would be very believable.
What Is Duck Cloth?
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
I love the curls...but the new cut is super cute too!
Audrey
His hair cut is so so cute! What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment