Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thank You Grammy and Papa Skip

We had the BEST SPRING BREAK! We headed over the river and through the woods to Grammy and Papa Skip's after church on Easter Sunday and spent 4 days with them. It really was a great time! I completely enjoyed and took advantage of having my mommy to take care of me!

When we got there, Mom and Skip had a scavenger hunt for the kids to go on and find their baskets. She also hid eggs for them to find. It was fun!



Look at this cool 100 piece puzzle that was with Logan's basket.
When we are at the river, we always find a lot of fun in the outdoors. It isn't time for the boat yet but we still found things to do. David saved this turtle on his drive up the big hill. We held it and then let it go find it's family back in the woods.
This is Charlie! Charlie is the dog I brought home right before my senior year when he was a tiny, tiny puppy. I promised he wasn't going to get big at all and that I would always take care of him. I begged and begged and begged until Mom and Skip said yes. Well, he grew up to be a big dog and then I left to go to college, then got married, and now have a dog of my own along with 3 kids. Mom and Skip are still taking care of him. They are the BEST!

A trip to the river is not complete without fishing. Logan is becoming quite the little fisherman. David and Logan are going to have a good time fishing together this summer!



We celebrated my birthday over Spring Break. Mom and Skip had a little party for me. It was so sweet!!! I requested my mom's spaghetti. Spaghetti is my favorite but there is no spaghetti that tastes better than my mom's. It was SO GOOD! You can see that Sam thought so too!!!!!
Mom had a pretty cake made to help us celebrate. I even got some CUTE, FABULOUS, and FUN presents. Do you see all of the polka dots? I love polka dots! It was so special to celebrate with Mom and Skip. I haven't seen them on my birthday in a long time!
Can you guess how old I am?
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Grammy and Papa Skip for making our Spring Break fun and relaxing! Everything about the week was PERFECT! We can't wait to see you again soon...

0 comments: