...David's Nail Boutique...specializing in manicures AND pedicures.That's right...my sweet husband and GREAT daddy stepped in for me and gave Addie her "pretty nails", as she says. She came in the kitchen one evening after school saying "paint nails" over and over. This is her way of telling me she is ready for her fingernails and toenails to be painted. I told her I was busy cooking dinner and couldn't, of course I was feeling guilty. She didn't stop with her "paint nails" so her SWEET Daddy came around the corner with the pink polish in hand. He started with her fingernails and then moved on to her toenails. I was very impressed with his skill! I had to take a picture and blog this. I think it is very, very sweet. I hope Addie will always know how much her Daddy loves her.
What Is Duck Cloth?
2 weeks ago


5 comments:
Hey J-Rae! How are things? Great I hope! I love the Dad to the Rescue! Chad is quite there yet!
Hey J-Rae! How are you? Things are going good here! We're back in Knoxville.
I love the "Daddy to the Rescue"! Chad isn't quite there yet, but he's working on it!
Oh my, what a great daddy. I love the look on his face in the 2nd picture- it is classic David! He is one of the best daddies, and not that it's a competition or anything, but Jon let Ashton paint HIS toenails (then forgot it was on there and my cousins saw it)!
Very cute! You definitely married a good guy and into a wonderful family! Good luck tomorrow mommy at school! It's hard to hold back the tears. I've enjoyed looking at your site and Logan dancing was freakin hilarious!
So cute. I'm expecting pedicures all around at girls dinner next time!
Post a Comment