Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February is a BIG One in our House

Our sweet baby girl has a BIG BIRTHDAY this month! She is beyond excited but I have to admit my heart is a little bit sad. In just 21 days she will be able to count all of her years on one hand!!!!! I have been looking back through old pictures and I just have to share!!!! Where has the time gone???? Oh February...PLEASE SLOW DOWN, PLEASE!!!!


Here are some happy memories of Adelyn Rae as as sweet, sweet baby girl! Yes, I still call her my baby girl and I always will!









These pictures just make my heart so happy! Be on the lookout for more as I just can't stop myself! February is Addie's month and just wait until you hear about her birthday party she has planned! I can give you a hint---It's going to be POSH! That's a fancy word for fancy!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

She was such a beautiful baby girl and has grown into such a beautiful big girl. I know you guys must be so proud!

Kristin Porter said...

Addie was such an adorable baby and is now such a beautiful girl! I know you are going to have a great time celebrating her this month and look forward to hearing about her fancy party!