Sunday, June 13, 2010

Something Very Cool

I have 2 very awesome, beautiful big sisters. My oldest sister, Gina, has some cool and exciting things happening in her life right now. It involves an upcoming mission trip to Ethiopia and possibly, maybe even more. I am praying for her and her awesome husband and sweet kids. I just thought you might want to join me. She has just started a blog so I will not say more. If you are curious, go see how God is working in the Payne family's life. It's amazing and I have a feeling it is just the beginning!

Click on the picture to visit their blog...

2 comments:

Claire said...

Just read the WHOLE thing. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! I'm cheering them on with lots of prayers!

Anne Marie and Brad said...

Hey!!! Gina may be interested in reading our friend's blog...www.babeofmyheart.com. It in INCREDIBLE. I would highly encourage her "not to peak" and read it from the very beginning - the oldest post. Andrea is an amazing photographer, writer, and has the most beautiful faith.
Hope you guys are doing well!!