Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Grade Memories

Another school year has passed and you know I am so happy for summer break, no doubt! Now I have a 2nd grader! I can't believe it! Logan is not supposed to be as big as the kids I teach. We were also sad to say good-bye to his sweet, wonderful, fabulous teacher and his great, great, great class! First grade has been a GREAT YEAR of learning and fun. Thanks Ms. Knapple for everything! :)

Here are some pictures that did not make the blog earlier in the year...

Ms. Knapple won Teacher of the Year at school. Her class surprised her by all showing up at a Predators game during Christmas Break. She is a big sports fan and it was a special night for her and the kids!
Logan and Ms. Knapple...


First grade program...
Logan's time to shine during the program...
Field day with one of Logan's favorite people...
End of the year picnic with some more of Logan's favorite people...
To top the great year off, they said good-bye with a fun pool party. What a way to end the year and start the summer...with a bang!!
First grade was great. A great teacher with some great friends made it a year I don't think Logan will forget! He is a great little reader. I'm looking forward to some summer reading with him (and some math flash cards too)!!!
2nd GRADE...HERE WE COME!!!!!

0 comments: