Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthday Celebration

We celebrated Addie's 4th Birthday last weekend. She had lots of fun! Here are some pictures from her happy day...

I decided to make her cake and she chose a princess castle (I know you are shocked!)...don't laugh...




She got lots of great presents and whizzed right through every one. She was a SUPER fast present opener!!

Sam had fun too!
3 pretty girls...
POOF...3 pretty princessess...
HA! HA! Logan even got into the princess theme with sweet Claire! (Notice he still has his football!)
To top the party off, we headed to Build-A-Bear then Addie's BFF spent the night.
It was FUN, FUN, FUN!! I still cannot believe she is 4 but she is and she is SO GOOD AT IT! :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

She beautiful J-Rae and looks just like you!

Kristen said...

I am super impressed with your princess cake! I may be giving you a call around May 10 ;)

Claire said...

I cannot believe she is 4, either!!! Wow! I LOVE the cake--great job, momma!

Mindy said...

What Fun! Happy Birthday Addie!