Thursday, February 18, 2010

6 for 6

As I was baking Addie's birthday cake in the kitchen tonight, this is what I heard as Logan came running down the steps..."It's exciting Mommy! You are going to stop and listen to this!" (as if there is ever a time I do not listen to him??) So, I did stop and listen and this is what he said (as blood was dripping from his mouth) "I lost my 6th tooth and I am 6 years old!" YAY...I was excited and did walk away from the cake baking to stop the bleeding and find the tooth. I looked and looked with Addie's help. She kept saying "I'm a good finder Logan". Well, we never did find the tooth but I am sure our little Sam will find it tomorrow as he is crawling around on the bonus room floor...YUCK!!!! Hopefully it doesn't happen that way but Sam does seem to find and see EVERYTHING on the floor. Logan was pretty sad but I convinced him that the tooth fairy is just as happy with a picture of the tooth. I am sure she has a wall of pictures of lost teeth. He was happy and did just that. He drew her a picture on the front that says "I Love You Tooth Fiairey" (spelled just like that) and on the back, he wrote her a letter that went like this...
Dear Toot (he!he!he!) Fairy, (he figured out how to spell fairy but forgot to add the h to tooth...funny!) I lost my tooth and coodind find it.
Logan


And here is a picture of our boy who is now down 6 teeth and up 6 years!! I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY WITH ALL OF MY HEART!


1 comments:

Kristin Porter said...

What a precious post!