Sunday, December 27, 2009

Grammy and Papa Skip's Christmas

We hosted Christmas with my family at our house a few weeks ago. I love it simply because it is fun for us to all be together. The kids always have so much fun! We were missing a few; Philip was home sleeping because he was working the night shift, and Piper was home with baby Savannah who was not feeling well. We surely missed them all but the show went on without them. We'll try again next year!

Grammy and Papa Skip
The Johnston Grandkids (missing Savannah)
Back row: Austin, Caitlin, Robby, Logan, Addie
Front row: Brody, Ty, Maddie, Sam, Claire
Papa Skip wrestling/boxing/fighting with Ty. It looks like he is getting beat!

Happy and sweet Sam trying to keep up with all of the kids...
Logan got a Star Wars Light Saber. He couldn't be happier!
Hungry, Hungry, Hippos made Addie smile...
We had a very special concert put on by our very own Caitlin. She was singing some Taylor Swift for all of us and it was SUPER. She has been taking voice lessons and I must say that I am impressed! The little girls LOVED it!
Addie and Maddie had to try it out...
When my brother went to leave, he found a flat tire. So, if a tire is flat, you pump it up and the only pump we had was a bicycle tire pump. It worked! He made it to Sears to fix whatever the real problem was. Just thought it was funny to find them using this small pump for his car tire!

Again, I love the family part of Christmas and hate to see it go. Oh well, I am already looking forward to next year!

0 comments: