We love Christmas time around our house! This year was a little different with a 3rd child and a trip to Texas. We didn't quite get all of the traditional holiday activities in, like gingerbread houses and homemade cookies for Santa, but we still managed to squeeze the important things in. No matter what, we had a great time and made some happy memories.
We went in search of the perfect Christmas tree. It was cold, cold, cold but we managed to find one.
David and I are standing in front of our decorated Christmas tree. We were headed to a Christmas get together with some of David's buddies from the fire department.
What a fun time of year! Yes, busy and a little bit of craziness (especially with 3 kids) but I am always sad to see this time of year go.

We had Breakfast with Santa at our church. I love this picture. Sam looks like he is holding on for dear life! I am just happy to have a picture of all 3 of them. Logan and Addie did get their own time in Santa's lap. Addie asked for nail polish, a baby, and a stroller. Logan asked Santa for a DS, a Star Wars spaceship, and a Star Wars guy.
What a fun time of year! Yes, busy and a little bit of craziness (especially with 3 kids) but I am always sad to see this time of year go.



0 comments:
Post a Comment