Addie had her first ballet class today. She was so excited! She showed us all of her moves when she got home and she is just the cutest! Here she is in her little dance uniform. I was worried about getting her hair up in a bun. I should not have been because I have a very sweet neighbor and friend who always seems to help out when needed. She had her all dressed and ready to go for me when I got home from school. The bun was perfect and it didn't even fall down...now that is impressive considering how much hair Addie has!! Here is my sweet ballerina...How cute are they?!
Addie: I love you Mommy.
Me: Aww...I love you too sweet girl!
Addie: I'm going to miss you when I get bigger.
Me: Where will you be?
Addie: In my castle.
Me: Oh yeah, in your castle. Well, who will be there with you?
Addie: My prince.
Me: Oh yeah! Well, can I come visit you and your prince?
Addie: Yes. You will wear a pretty dress and sparkle like me.
I just love, love, love this little girl. She is a big bundle of sweetness!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment