I can hardly believe that our little Sam is 5 months old. He is still just the sweetest, happiest little lovebug!
Here is Sam Cooper at 5 months old...
And I tried to get a good picture of him with a sign that said 5 Months Old. You can see he wasn't at all interested in having his picture made with it. He was more interested in playing with it and trying to get it into his mouth...
1. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES Logan and Addie. If they are near, he will stop what he is doing (even nursing) and do whatever it takes (even bending around backwards) to watch them. He will giggle at them if they so much as blink at him! Logan and Addie LOVE him even more. They laugh hysterically when he giggles at them! It absolutely melts my heart!
2. We have 2 nicknames for Sam: The first one is Sam Man - I started singing Mr. Sandman to him when he was a newborn and sang Mr. Sam Man instead. Addie calls him this more than anybody. The second one is Sam I Am (who does not like green eggs and ham) from Dr. Seuss' book Green Eggs and Ham. This was Logan's first full book he read to me last year so Logan has always called him Sam I Am, even before he was born.
2. We have 2 nicknames for Sam: The first one is Sam Man - I started singing Mr. Sandman to him when he was a newborn and sang Mr. Sam Man instead. Addie calls him this more than anybody. The second one is Sam I Am (who does not like green eggs and ham) from Dr. Seuss' book Green Eggs and Ham. This was Logan's first full book he read to me last year so Logan has always called him Sam I Am, even before he was born.
3. He takes his bottle for his Daddy like a champ. When I am home, he will nurse (as long as Logan and Addie aren't around) for me like a champ. He is a very flexible, go with the flow kind of baby...thank goodness!!
4. He tries to grab anything and everything that is within his reach. He loves Addie's hair...ouch!!
5. He loves his bath! I don't think I have heard him ever cry during bathtime! I think of our 3 babies, he is the one who loves his bath the most!
There is so much to love about this sweet little baby! We feel so blessed and look forward to every moment we get to spend with our little Sam!


2 comments:
Seriously - 5 months?? I don't believe it! They grow too quickly He's adorable. kg
How Cute! That second picture looks SO much like Addie to me! Sam is so sweet!
Post a Comment