We have a birthday boy in the house today! Logan is 6 years old today! He is so excited and I love it. He woke up smiling and he hasn't stopped yet. I fixed him a pancake with a 6 on it and we let him open his presents from us. We are having a little family get together tonight at the pool and he has chosen to take a few of his friends bowling to celebrate his big day.
I love EVERYTHING about this little boy! We have had 6 great years with him. I look at Sam and it seems like it was just yesterday we were holding Logan as first time parents. Time just flies by! Logan told me just yesterday that he didn't want Sam to grow up because he loves how sweet of a baby he is. I thought that was funny because I can remember feeling that same way when Logan was just a baby and now he is my big 6 year old boy!
WE LOVE YOU LOGAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
What Is Duck Cloth?
2 weeks ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment