Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally a 1st Haircut!

We finally got Addie's 1st haircut...FINALLY! I took her before Sam was born as a Mommy and Addie day. We did not have a lot cut off...just enough to get rid of the stringy ends. I am not ready to do anything major to her hair. I'm afraid if we do, it will be forever changed. She definitely has my thick hair and it is very necessary for it to be long enough to pull back into a big ponytail. I think shorter hair would be hard on all of us! Anyways, she did great and was so excited to go to mommy's salon to have her hair cut. She smiled the entire time and was so happy when Miss Jennifer french braided her hair. When Jennifer was done, she said "I'm a princess now!" She is so easy to make happy!

BEFORE:


DURING:

AFTER:


She had a choice in going to get ice cream or a sucker. I was hoping for ice cream but she chose a sucker. Like I said, she is so easy to make happy!!



0 comments: