Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Seafood and Fun

We made it out a few nights for seafood and fun. David and I enjoyed the seafood even though it was definitely overpriced. The kids weren't crazy about the seafood but they did have a lot of fun at a miniature amusement park we found. It was their first official time on a go-cart track. Logan took it very seriously as if he and David were in a major race. Addie just laughed and screamed the entire time around. They had a miniature track where Logan got to drive his own go-cart. He could not have been any happier!! So...he we are, enjoying a few nights out...









And I think that's all of the beach pictures. We are unpacked but I'm still working on the laundry. We have moved on to a new adventure...potty training our little miss!! Wish us luck and send up some prayers!! Come back soon to see how we are making it...