Sunday, June 29, 2008

Just had to share this...

My very good friend, Claire, and her husband, Trent, are on a mission trip in China right now. They visited orphanages with children with special needs. WOW!! I have been praying for them for a while now and have been praying really hard for them over this last week. Claire has kept her blog updated throughout their trip and I have been so touched through their experiences. Their trip is coming to an end but I am not going to stop praying. I will continue to pray for those sweet children and their circumstances. I hope you will too. I know that is all I can do now but if only I could do more...

Visit Claire's blog at http://www.trentandclaire.blogspot.com/ . She is very organized with her blog and has all of her mission trip entries labeled under China.

1 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks so much for your prayers an dkind words, J-Rae! We felt God's hands all over our work there and we were blessed to have the opportunity!