So, Logan is our little Karate Kid! He tested last week to move from yellow to green. He did very well and we were sure he was going to be awarded green. The presentation of belts was last night (Addie and I were home sick). David took him and said when they called the green belts up, they didn't call Logan's name. David said Logan looked disappointed and confused but sat still and just waited. When they were done giving all green belts, Logan's Karate teacher said he had a little boy who had done really well. So well that instead of moving him from yellow to green, he was going to skip green and award him the blue rank. This little boy was Logan!! David said Logan looked around in surprise (priceless), but accepted the blue belt, of course! I was so sad I missed it but I had him model it for me when he got home! Enjoy the pictures of our Karate Kid!
Logan and Mr. Rogers
Yay for Logan...He is a Blue Stripe!
And here is Little Miss Addie. She has fun at the Karate Studio too. Here she is strutting her very own Karate shirt, "Fight Like a Girl"! This was taken the night of actual testing. Who would have known one week later we would both be down with the stomach bug!!!!!
