Tonight was a happy night at our house! To be very honest, it seems like we always, always, always have some kind of drama going on...either the kids are fighting, somebody gets hurt or sick, or somebody just doesn't like the way I poured their milk, cut their sandwich, said their name, etc. It's just a zoo around here and somedays I just pray that I survive the day! So far, I have survived them and I am pretty sure I will continue on. So, tonight I'm just thankful we had an uneventful, non-dramatic evening. That is SO rare! We even had some good giggles. I caught them on camera since I seem to be back in the blogging groove, at least for now.
This afternoon, this sweet girl came bouncing into my classroom as she always does. I turned around to see that nifty "red dot" on her forehead. I was about to tell her how cool that was but before I could get a word in, she said "Mommy, I learned about women from Indiana today." Oh Addie, thank you for that giggle!And the boys had to pose but this is the shot I captured! Yet another giggle!
What Is Duck Cloth?
2 weeks ago


2 comments:
The women of Indiana are fascinating...
What a sweet evening!
Post a Comment