Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year's Eve--Dodd Squad vs. Sharp Bunch

We enjoyed New Year's Eve with my sister's family...Family Game Night Style--Dodd Squad vs. Sharp Bunch!

We jammed on Rock Band...(at least Sam thought he was)

We danced to Just Dance For Kids! Yes, it was for kids so we had fun doing the hamster dance and other kiddy dances. I love dancing so any dancing is fun! At least I can say I danced the night away! I think my resolution is to dance more this year!

Cousin love...

Claire playing the cup stacking game. These Minute to Win It games were so much fun!


Go Uncle Dave...


Trying to stack 5 apples and balance them for 3 seconds...all in a minute!


Go David...


I love her effort! Can you tell how hard she is trying with that tongue sticking out?


The object of this last game was to blow the cups off the table using the air from your balloon.


You just had to be there but we laughed so hard at the balloon game and this guy right here...

What a fun night!


Happy 2011! Wishing us all the BEST EVER!

1 comments:

Audrey said...

Glad you had so much fun!

Audrey