Monday, September 6, 2010

3 Day Weekend

If only every weekend was a 3 day weekend...it would make me so happy! We had a great weekend. It was a pretty laid back one but we were able to catch up on some much needed family time! I just wanted to love on the kids for a while and that is what I did! Even better, our church had an outdoor service at the park with a picnic and games after. The weather was perfect! It was just a perfect weekend!

My sister and I ran in the Franklin Classic on Labor Day morning! We ran the 5K and we did AWESOME! It's been a while since either of us have done this so it was a great feeling of accomplishment! We even enjoyed drinking Starbucks together after we ran and watched the 10K runners run in! HA...we loved every minute of it! It was a PERFECT morning for running and hanging with my sweet big sis!

After the race, I picked the kids up and we went to love on Daddy at the fire station! The kids love it when he blows these gloves up for them. I know he is so happy I snapped this picture but it just made me laugh!



We had a lot of fun just hanging out at the house! You never know what you are going to find this little girl wearing. I am liking this sweet, innocent fairy princess look...
Not so sweet and innocent here but probably more characteristic of her personality these days...
A sweet moment of these two hanging out together with smiles on their faces... (we need more of these!)
I could just eat this cute little boy up! He is growing up WAY TOO FAST!
I knew you wouldn't believe it unless you could see it but our Sam is learning how to hold his own in this family! Poor Addie is going to be lucky if she has hair left! Don't worry...Sam was quickly removed and put into time out. Oh my...the drama never ends around our house! It's fun but it's crazy fun! Look at Addie's poor face...
To follow this terribly sad picture of Sam and Addie, I must tell you what Addie said tonight when she was brushing her hair before bed.
Addie: Do you know what Mommy?
**Sam was playing and giggling in her princess tent while he was looking at a book.**
Mommy: What Addie?
Addie: That Sam sure is a funny lookin' fella.
I totally disagree with that but I got a good giggle out of that comment!
So...we had a great weekend and now it's back to the craziness that the week brings! I LOVE YOU LABOR DAY WEEKEND! PLEASE COME AGAIN SOON!

0 comments: