Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Times

I have neglected the blog lately but that doesn't mean we haven't been having a good time! Here are some pictures to prove it...

David and Addie went to the fair last weekend and had a BLAST! I stayed home with Logan and Sam. David was sweet and got some pictures for me so I didn't totally miss out on the fun. I don't know what it is about the fair but I just love it!

Addie was finally tall enough to ride the Ferris Wheel. David said she LOVED it!

My sister and her sweet family were also at the fair. So, Addie got to have fun with Claire too! Plus, her best friend Carissa was there too. David didn't get any pictures with them but they stayed until 11:30 at night riding rides with Carissa and family. Oh well...that is what the fair is for!!!
These next pictures just make me smile!
Sam is so lucky to have Logan! It is just too much fun!
Grammy and Papa Skip gave this little bike to Logan when he was 1 and it is still making our kiddos smile!
I just love this little one! He is a handful these days with his climbing! I will save that for another post...

0 comments: