Believe it or not, our baby boy is going to be 10 MONTHS tomorrow! Yes, I have been meaning to do this post for the last month but where in the world has the time gone? 10 months...really??
Since he is still technically 9 months, here are 9 things about Sam right now...
1. He weighs 18 lbs 13 oz (20th %) and is 28.25 inches long (46%) and is just as happy and easy going as ever!
2. He is crawling everywhere and will pull up on things only to his knee. I did catch him tonight, for the first time, where he had pulled up to his his feet while holding onto the couch. However, Momma Addie caught a quick glimpse and very quickly sat him down on his bottom. She was just sure he might fall and hurt himself!
3. He loves to be tickled and laughs the loudest, happiest giggle!
4. His newest trick is to shrug his shoulders at you. It's so cute! I have a cute video of it but I haven't been able to upload any of our videos. Maybe one day!
5. He shows his love for you by giving you a gentle head but when you are holding him.
6. He loves his jumparoo and he does way more than jump in it. He has figured out how to make himself swing back and forth, really high. It's the craziest thing. I would be sick to my stomach if I were to do that! He just might be our little dare devil!
7. He loves to eat finger foods. Of course, he can't have all finger foods yet so it is kind of like a game to feed him these days. His bottle is still his favorite and he always puckers up and makes cute noises when he sees it.
8. He still takes 2 naps and sleeps very well at night, unless he is teething. He has 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on bottom but we are pretty sure he is working on at least one more. When he does wake up, he just takes his passy and some easy rocking and singing before he is back to dream land.
9. He, just like Logan, loves the cloth diapers we use as burp cloths. This is what he uses as his blanky. He sleeps with it and his passy. Logan started out with about 12 of those things and I still have a very, very small and ragged piece of only one. I am going to try and do better with Sam's.
So there you have it! Sam is just the sweetest little guy and we could not be any happier with him! Here are some pictures of him at 9 months. I don't think I have actually posted his month by month pictures but I have been taking them. Maybe, just maybe, one day I will find the time to post them.
Notice in these first 2 pictures that he is clinging to the cloth diaper that he loves.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
SAM
Posted by The Dodd Squad at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
He is so cute!! I love this age. Glad to see things are going well with you guys!
Keely
Post a Comment