Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Day

Thanksgiving Day has already come and gone. I cannot believe it! David was on shift again this year. We had planned on going to eat with him at the fire station but that didn't happen because Sam still wasn't feeling well. We still enjoyed our day at home, watching the Macy's parade for Santa Clause and even making Oreo turkeys to enjoy and share. We didn't miss out on our turkey dinner though. We celebrated the next day at Nana and Pop's. It was delicious and just great to spend time with family.



Check out their cute creations. They did not last long at all! At least I can say they did eat turkey on Thanksgiving Day!



Sitting at the real turkey dinner...




Sam loved his first turkey dinner. He really wasn't as into eating as he was playing with the table cloth! Thanks to Sam, I was not able to over stuff myself as I was making sure all of the food didn't end up in Sam's lap!

The Oreo turkeys made another appearance...

Sam was all smiles for his first Thanksgiving...
David, as always, can make Sam smile so big...
Sam must have felt like he overdid it with the food because here he is working his way into the push-up position. I thought this was too funny! I'm pretty sure we will have a crawler sooner rather than later!
Oh no...David has hair again!!! No wonder my kids always smile when he is around!!!
Now...let the Christmas season begin...
Happy Holidays!!!

0 comments: