Friday, March 13, 2009

One week to go...

but who's counting anyways??

We are ready for Baby Sam! We are all excited but all a little anxious. Addie has been carrying a baby around non-stop these days. She is going to be a great help, or so I hope. I gave her a snack the other day and walked back into the kitchen to find Baby Katie in the high chair, sharing a snack with Addie. It was just too sweet! Logan is so sweet too. I told him that next Friday he would get to meet Baby Sam and he got a priceless look on his face and said, "Oh no...he is going to be so small. I am going to have to work really hard to make sure he is safe and happy. He better not hurt you mommy!" Seriously, he seems to be very worried about me. I think it is very sweet but I don't want him to worry about that! I just keep assuring him we will all be fine! Oh how I love my Logan!

We do have a scheduled c-section for next Friday, March 20 but he could come SOONER and that would be just fine with me. I went to the doctor again today and things are moving along but moving along SLOWLY so I have a feeling we will last another week. I can't wait to post pictures of our sweet boy! I have lots of other things to post as well. I need to play blog catch up before Sam gets here or I know I will never get caught up! Oh well...I'm sure that will be the story of our life for a while!

0 comments: