to go to school today! Seriously...they cancelled school because of the FREEZING temperatures...brrrr!! We weren't complaining so we made it a pajama day and played and played...
Here they are in the awesome fort that their Daddy built. Yes, the couch is turned upside down with cushions and who knows what else stacked. This was awesome and they totally loved it! I just had to share with you this funny girl with her shades on, sporting her princess heels and cozy jammies while "taking her baby shopping at Target"...
What Is Duck Cloth?
2 weeks ago


1 comments:
I think David needs to give his big bro some tips on fort building because we built one that didn't look nearly that good. Of course, I don't think Jon was committed enough to turn over the couch! David's such a great dad and uncle too though I haven't quit forgived him for the huge bag of rocks I can't throw away because he told Jackson they were dinosaur bones!
Post a Comment