Only 6 more wake-ups until it's Logan's Birthday. I figured I better keep the memories coming since I am running out of time. These pictures take us up to him becoming a Big Brother. It's hard finding too many good pictures because I actually have a lot of his pictures on completed scrapbook pages. Wish I could say the same for Addie...oh well...one day!!

This picture is for Daddy!! Logan got this blow up/ball pit fire truck for Christmas. David and Logan used to play fireman in it. Sirens would go off and the next thing I knew, they were running and diving in the engine then putting an imaginary fire out. Thus, it didn't take long for the engine to deflate with a hole in it. Oh well, David just replaced it with a real fire truck (Go Daddy!!)...who would have thought?!?!

Off to school for the first time as a Big Brother... (He doesn't really have a scratch on his forehead. The picture was scratched and that's just the way it scanned in.)



0 comments:
Post a Comment