Sunday, April 20, 2008

That's My Baby!

After baseball pictures on Saturday, we spent some time playing on the playground before Logan's game started. Addie was crawling through the tunnel when one of Logan's sweet teammates came barrelling over her. Logan caught a glimpse of this and ran to her defense. I just had to document this because it is a rare occurence and I figure it will be reassuring to read when we are playing referee around the house.

Logan (to his teammate): Hey, watch our for her! She is a baby and you need to be careful!
Sweet Teammate: Is that your baby?
Logan: Yes she is and I love her so be careful!

This dialogue put some concerns to rest, but only for a few minutes when I looked up only to find Logan doing the exact thing he had just asked his sweet teammate to stop doing. Oh well...I guess Logan was living by the principle..."Do as I say, not as I do!".