We had a fun Easter weekend. After Logan's Karate class on Saturday, we took the kids to an Easter Egg Hunt. There were so many people there I was worried that the kids were going to get trampled with no eggs. I was totally wrong!! They had a blast!! Logan was so dead set on finding the Golden Egg (I don't even know that they had one), he didn't put too many eggs in his basket until I reminded him. I think I just wanted the Easter candy. Little Miss Addie was finding the eggs and dropping them...not in her basket but back on the ground. Once I showed her what was in them, she was all about finding the eggs and putting them in the basket. When the egg hunt was all over, we tried to spend some time with the Easter Bunny. Logan was excited about it but I'm afraid Addie was not. In Addie's own words..."it scare me"(with her hand over her heart, chin down, and her eyebrows raised). Everything is scaring Addie these days!!


So, later that day, our little rascal, Logan, had his first baseball practice. I must tell you, he dressed himself. That is David's baseball jersey from the 1980s. I did try to convince him not to wear it but he was dead set on it. He assured me this was a real baseball practice so he must dress like a real baseball player. So, here he is...
Monday, March 24, 2008
Busy But Fun Weekend!
And, when we got in the car to head home...Logan informed us we could start calling him "Sport" now because he is a "real" baseball player.
Finally, here they are on Easter!! We got up early to make sure we had enough time to enjoy the things the Easter Bunny had left. You know how that goes...we were still very rushed but we managed to make it to church on time with minimal tears and meltdowns! The Easter Bunny was thinking ahead and left a basket filled with eggs to be hidden after church. That was a big relief and a big hit with the kids!!
Posted by The Dodd Squad at 10:35 PM







